HVAC Service Technician (Navarre)
Currently, at Kool Breeze of NWF, we are looking to hire a full–time experienced service technician to join our team.
- Service, repair, and install cooling, heating, and ventilation systems, as well as miscellaneous hvac accessories, for both residential and commercial applications.
- Diagnosing diverse hvac service issues, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Be available to work nights, weekends and holidays, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- 3+ years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good written and verbal skills and must be well organized.
- Must be a team player who loves to learn & share, has great communication skills, positive attitude, can perform independently.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid Florida driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid social security number and pass background check
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or manoeuvre heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules