When it comes to your business, you can’t be without air conditioning. Commercial air conditioning repair in Pensacola Beach is not the same as residential repair, so it’s important to hire technicians with commercial AC experience, like the ones at Kool Breeze. There are a number of things that can go wrong with your commercial cooling system, and it’s imperative that, no matter the reason for the malfunction, your air conditioning is restored as soon as possible. Since 1986, Kool Breeze has helped many commercial air conditioning customers, and we can help you, too.
Signs You May Need Repair
There are some common signs that it may be time to repair your commercial AC system:
- High energy bills – are you seeing a sudden spike in your monthly energy bills, but haven’t changed the way you cool your space? When air conditioners malfunction, they typically use more power to operate because they are stressed. The clearest sign of this is a higher monthly energy bill.
- Uneven cooling – there are a number of reasons you can experience uneven cooling, including obstructed air ducts, broken fans, etc..
- Decrease in cooling – is your thermostat at 72 but the temperature feels like 79? A decrease in cooling is not normal, no matter how hot it may be outside. If you are not achieving the temperature you’ve set, call a technician.
- Decrease in air flow – the air may be the right temperature, but if you don’t have enough of it, your cooling is still compromised. Low air flow can put a great deal of stress on your air conditioning system, which can lead to other systemic problems.
- AC won’t turn on – if your air conditioner isn’t responding at all, call a technician right away.
Commercial AC repair varies greatly from residential air conditioning repair, so it’s critical to hire professionals who are trained to handle commercial air conditioning repair in Pensacola Beach. If you see signs of poor AC function in your business space, call Kool Breeze today.